Welcome to Eastside Autoworks Auto Repair & Bellevue Auto Service & Electric in Bellevue, WA.
Partnered with Bellevue Auto Service & Electric
Serving the Bellevue area since 1972, the European and Asian auto repair specialists at Eastside Autoworks Auto Repair truly know their stuff. The European and Asian auto repair professionals of Eastside Autoworks Auto Repair have been acclaimed as the best auto specialty shop experts in the greater Bellevue area for over 45 years. As the most respected Auto Repair shop in the region, our knowledgeable European and Asian auto repair experts are proud of their auto repair efforts.
Eastside Autoworks merged with Bellevue Auto Service & Electric in early 2017. Glenn MacMillan and his Eastside Autoworks team’s 15 years of hybrid vehicle and decades of European, Asian and domestic experience made them a perfect fit to merge with Bellevue Auto Service & Electric.
Mike Lensi, former owner of Bellevue Auto Service & Electric a master of automotive electrical systems, and Glenn joined forces to create one of the oldest and most advanced auto repair shops on the Eastside. As a young technician working at Chasworth Automotive, Glenn would consult with Mike on difficult vehicle issues always with successful results. Since the 1970s many local automotive and body shops have relied on Bellevue Auto Service & Electric’s expertise also.
The Bosch Service Center of Eastside Autoworks and the AAA approved Bellevue Auto Service & Electric merger has truly created a top-notch service experience that is dedicated to our customer’s needs.
Our slogan “A Passion for People, A Passion for Cars” says it all.
With over 100 years worth of knowledge in the industry between us, the team at Eastside Autoworks Auto Repair is uniquely suited to handle all your automotive needs in the 98007 area.
We perform regular maintenance, computer controlled diagnostics, tire service, alignments, and repairs on all major systems.
We also offer glass replacement, interior and chassis work, as well as vintage vehicle restoration.
We offer loaner vehicles available for 1 day service.
A Few Words from Our Customers
Great customer service.
Have been taking my vehicles to Glenn for many years for maintenance and repair. He is always upfront, honest and doesn't recommend any work that is not needed.
Tom A. from Bellevue, WA, whose Volkswagen was in for an auto repair service
I’ve used them for years and have never had any reason not to recommend them. They simply do the job and do it well.
Marla A. from Bothell, WA, whose Honda was in for an auto repair service
You would get personalize service that one does not get at a dealership. The loaner car service is excellent. They make it very easy to get my car worked on.
Toni J. from Sammamish, WA, whose Infiniti was in for an auto repair
I enjoyed a great quality of service and person attention. Glenn and his staff are detail oriented and take great pride in their work and customer service!
Our Repair and Maintenance Services
Since it’s re-launch under Volkswagen in 1966, Audi has never waivered from their motto: Truth in Engineering. At Eastside Autoworks, we strive to impart the same passion and precision to every Audi that rolls through our bay doors. We repair and service all Audi’s, new and old!!
Mercedes Benz Repair
The world of automobiles would never be the same after Karl Benz created the Benz Patent Motorwagen in 1886. Since then, Benz’s legacy of luxury has imprinted itself as the best selling luxury automaker in the world. Luxury and technology are what represent a Mercedes-Benz.
Volkswagen Service in Bellevue
The biggest German automaker and the second largest automaker in the world, VW boasts three cars in the top 10 list of best-selling cars of all time: The Volkswagen Golf, The Volkswagen Passat, and the ever-recognizable Volkswagen Beetle.
- Air Intake Cleaning & Filter Changing
- Anti-Lock Brake Service & Diagnostics
- Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Battery Replacement and Service
- Belt and Hoses Replacement
- Wiper Blade Replacement
- Clutch Repairs & Replacement
- Computer Diagnostics (Check Engine Light, Air Bag Light, etc.)
- Cooling System Service (Water Pumps, Radiators, etc.)
- Diesel Service and Repair
- Differential & Transfer Case (4WD) Service
- Electrical and Computer Diagnosis No-Start Diagnostics / Driveability Diagnostics
- Electrical and/or Wiring Problems
- Automotive Engine Repair or Replacement
- Exhaust System Work
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance (15k, 30K, 60K, 90K, 100k, 105K, 120k, 150k)
- Fleet Service Fleet Account Work
- Fuel Injection Repair Fuel Injection Cleaning & Service
- Heating & Air Conditioning Service
- Interior / Exterior Lighting Replacement
- Oil, Lube and Filter Service
- Power Steering
- Volkswagen Vanagon / Westfalia and EuroVan camper restoration services
- Preventative Maintenance Preventive Maintenance & Fluid Flushes
- Wheel Balancing & Alignments
- Steering and Suspension Service
- TDI Diesel repair
- Timing Belt and Water Pump Replacement Timing Chain Replacement
- Tire Repairs or Replacement
- Tire Sales
- Transmission Service, Repair or Replacement
- Tune-Ups, Air Filters, Fuel Filters
- Loaner Vehicle